In other exciting news....Trevor got an auto-body apprenticeship. He starts on Monday and is super excited about it. On Monday of this week he got called for 2 interviews, one in the SE and one in the NW. Went to both and got both jobs so he was able to pick the shop of his choice. He choose Concours auto-body in Crowfoot. It is so close to where we are moving which is a super good benefit and they are a really great company. His manager is super nice and said that they make sure that everyone gets the schooling part of the apprenticeship done, which isn't always the case. Most shops don't want to let their employee's go because they are always so busy and don't have time. We have had a really really good week in terms of getting where we want to be.
Sterly beans is going to have to start being watched full time now. Kinda sad because when Trevor has been watching him I was able to talk to Sterling all day long. This will be better for Trevor and I though. First, it is more money and second, Trevor was working 5 nights a week so we had very little time together.
Trevor, Sterling and myself have had a devil cold all week long. I haven't been able to go into work because I was so freakin' sick. It wouldn't have been so bad if I was actually able to enjoy myself while off. So finally coming off the endtail. Still sick but not sick enough that I am unfunctional.
-Alauna
i think that cold is running wild. Good luck with the move and everything!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Make sure you post some befores and afters so we can see what a difference all of your amazing furniture skills make! I should follow my own advice and post some 'before' pictures... Congrats on the job and the house!
ReplyDelete