Monday, November 15, 2010

Trying to Kill Time....

Happy Birthday to me!  It was my birthday yesterday and I told my baby at noon that day that a really good birthday present would be to start having contractions at midnight.  Well, she is nothing if not prompt.  At 11:50pm my water broke!!!  I am 37 weeks preggers tomorrow so the little girl is pretty much full term.  I went to the hospital at 1am and they kept me a few hours to monitor fetal distress and sent me home until my contractions kick in.  Well, every 5 to 10 minutes from 2am until 7am I had horrible contractions and didn't get any sleep last night because of how close and painful they were.  Of course when I decided to get up at 7am they have slowed to one every half and hour and manageable pain, so I am a little peeved at that.  But who can complain when I asked and I did receive.  Wish me luck as I have to go back in at 11am to give birth to this little girl!  YAY!
 

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking the blog to see some more pictures....guess we will just have to come and see her in real life.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete