Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gallery Wall

I have always loves the look of gallery walls in peoples' homes.  I decided to do one with printed photos from the New York Library in my nursery.  I love love love the collection of photos and will share in another blog some of my favourites up close and personal.  Emy and Sterling love getting their diapers changed on our home made diaper change table because they always have something to look at and it always give me something to look at.  P.s. it isn't as squampish and out of skew as it seems in this photo.  I just couldn't seem to take a photo that made it all look even.
On the home front, here are the kiddies as they look today.  Look at how big Emy is getting!!! My little girl is already 4 months old and charming all the little boys with her sweet smile.  By 4 months old Sterling's personality was really shining through.  He was super goofy and laughed at everything which is still the exact same personality today.  He is going to be the class clown.  If it holds true for Emy, she will be such a little sweetheart.  She doesn't laugh even a quarter as much as Sterling did by this age but she always, and I mean always has a smile for you.  Don't get me wrong, she is still definitely a little dive.  I knew my children could not escape the Gibb temperament (by which I mean they both have a super hot temper just like their Mama).  She is just constantly talking and smiling and trying to make you smile.  I LOVE IT!  One child is definitely a blessing, but two really does make it feel more like a home (other then when I feel so overwhelmed by all the time it takes to raise two children as opposed to one).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment