Monday, April 25, 2011

The infamous bike...

This thing only cost me $1750 so it is getting tons of coverage.  I mean I am only spending $900 used on my bike so it makes me a little jealous that my son gets a more expensive bike than me!  We took Sterls to the park on Saturday (we finally got seasonal temperatures for Spring in Calgary) to have his first ride on his new bike.  Let me say, he loved it!






Don't miss the vid of the little guy taking his first ride.  Love it!

Bought myself a Calaway Park seasons pass.  I think that will force me to spend some quality outside time this summer.  I just wasted my whole last summer and it made for a really long boring winter here in Calgary.  Plus I have the dreaded 15 pounds of baby weight to start losing...So here is to givin' her.

Trying to put Emery on a strict nap schedule.  Maybe she will start taking more than 15 minute cap naps all day long.  I started today and she slept a whole 20 minutes on her own.  Whew!  Let me tell you, that may not sound like much but that is the most time I have had not holding her since birth.  Fingers crossed that this succeeds and I have get in one or two hours of Mama time each day.  It just might give me back my sanity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment