Loving having my own home! Get to do anything I want and it makes me so happy. My mind is just reeling from all the possibilities. I know I can't possibly do everything I want and I will always have the blasted to do list that just seems to get bigger even though I am constantly in motion. I think that problem is that the more that I do the more ides I get....Hm.
So far in just one little week we have:
Painted the kitchen
Painted the living room
Painted the 3 closets on the main floor
Painted the Master Room
Painted a rug that I bought from Ikea
Set up the main floor
Set up a sectional that we also bought from Ikea this week
Yes, there will be pictures forthcoming. I have taken tons already.
Also, anyone or someone....Please help me get inspiration for Sterling's room. I can't find it anywhere. I have every colour scheme and style planned out for every room EXCEPT the mater bath and Sterling's Room. I can't seem to figure anything out for some strange reason.
Went to Calaway Park for Labour Day. Was not half as bad as I expected it would be. It only took 1.5 hours to go on 6 rides so I can't really complain. Sterling loved it of course, Emy not so much.
Lastly, I love having a fenced yard! LOVE IT! Sent Sterling out to play on his own already several times this week and it was heaven. Also, have pretty much eaten every meal on our deck this last week.
Oops, one more thing. For those of you who don't have facebook. My brother Ryan found this awesome trailer for a movie that I am totally gonna get the little man. WATCH IT, so good.
I cannot wait to see your projects. Dying of curiousity about the rug. I have a kids room pinboard on pinterest you can browse through, but the boys rooms are always tricky... Good luck!
ReplyDelete