Here is the chair that I got for free from my sister. I actually traded for some babysitting because I needed a glider for the little one and she needed some time out. Well, some of the chair I got from her....I took the photo after I took off the bottom cushion and added some foam to the curves of the arms, but you get the idea!
This is my attempt at my first slipcovering project. I just played around and pinned and sewed and pinned and sewed some more until it fit relatively nice. The fabric only cost me $6, so this is now my $6 glider. Can't beat that price even if I am not the best at sewing and it does look a little weird.Don't mind my mess in the background. Emery's room has turned into the storage for some stuff until I finish off a couple of projects. She is sleeping in the same room as Sterling right now because he is scared of the dark and she doesn't like to be alone. It seems to be working out fairly well for now.
And yup, the before photo shows my ugly stained carpet and the after shows the new flooring. Such an improvement!



No comments:
Post a Comment