Sooo sooooo long. I know. I had a horrible lung infection for 4 weeks only to catch the flu 3 days later. This equaled nothing getting done. So when I finally I got better I had to giver every spare second because I only have 7 shorts weeks until this little man gets an eviction notice. Trevor and I have not sat down for even 5 minutes these last couple weeks in a frantic effort to get lots done.
So hopefully I will post the fruit of our labour soon (Although I'm admittedly awful at this. All my bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom have been mostly complete for months and I have done tons of projects in them. Have I posted anything about these....Not so much). Whew, tired.
Anyway, onto cuter things. This is what I get to wake up to in the mornings (It has a good attitude face. It throws these looks around like spare change. Yup, love my mini-me):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment