Saturday, June 23, 2012

I am so very blessed!

Can I just say that I am the luckiest and most blessed Mother on this planet!

9 months of worry, sadness and just plain craziness over in just one second. All it took was the little squeak that came out of him as he was pulled from me to realize that it was all for nothing. I didn't need to worry so much and I didn't need to be upset that I was pregnant when it was not planned because I fell in love instantly when I heard his first cry. He is so beautiful and perfect to me. My sweet little chubby angel and I am so in love. The three best moments of my life were the ones where my children were born and changed my life for the best infinitely forever.

I am cherishing this time with my family right now as I know this is the last time that I will get the gift of taking care of him while he is so little. I have made the promise to my children that they will always come before me and I will make sure that they know how much they are loved and are unique and special.

So without further ado:

We wish to welcome our third and final installment into the South family:

Brighton Quinn South
Born June 18 at 2:27pm
7 pounds 15 ounces
19.5 inches long
And one of the loves of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment