Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Play Time!

Sterling and Emery were both waking up frequently at night and consequently no one was getting much sleep at night. Then we spent a week in Utah with my parents and they both slept infinitely better! The difference: They were sleeping in the same bed.

So we made the executive decision for our sanity to move them into the same bed as Emery has a queen sized bed in her room. Everyone is getting much more sleep now. But now we have an extra room upstairs until I move Sterling back or Brighton into his shared room (we room share until they are 2-years-old though). So we decided to put Sterling's old room to work and change it into the playroom for the time being. Yay, for not stepping on so many toys and constantly cleaning them up on my small main floor!

I used furniture we already had to keep the costs to zero. It is not perfect but works for now and free = happy wallet! I did paint Sterling's room a year ago and never shared with the world at large. My upstairs was bright white, never touched in its 11 year life. He picked green and I choose the subdued yet fun colour!

We've only used it two days so far but it has already made my life just a little more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment