Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Photos of the Week

We've had a good week as no one is sick and lots has gotten done!  And here are some photos to prove it.  We went to the Airdrie festival of lights again this year.  We went at a way better time because there was hardly anyone there.  We went with my brother Colin and his family (yes, I did not get any photos because apparently coldness muddles my brain). Brighton pretty much cried the entire time but I was able to get a couple shots in between fits. Don't you love that sweater my sister knit for Trevor.  Can I say jealous much?



 Here is the photo bombardment of the month of my kids.  I took these today because they were all being particularly cute (like they are never not cute).




 Look at all the chunk!  So cute, I never had a baby that was so chunky and I must say it is just as cute as small baby.  I can't help but pinch his little cheeks all the time.
 Here is the clown of the family: Always making everyone laugh and being such a little goof.  And yes her face is absolutely filthy but we have many fights a day over washing the face so sometimes I admit I let it slide, lol.


 And lastly, the talker...Yes, that is him talking 24/7 to anyone, everyone and anywhere.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment