Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Winter fun and more!

We just got a huge typical Calgary snow dump recently.  So I sent out my husband and the two older ones while I was making dinner in order to get some well needed quiet and the kids got some exercise.



We got this gigantic chocolate bar after Christmas on clearance for $5...THe kids have been working on it for a couple months and we still have more than half left.

 Emy always falls asleep in odd places.  Got to love this crazy little girl.  She outright refuses to nap unless it is on her own terms.  If she is tired, she usually just says "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep" and walks upstairs right to bed.  What a contradiction for this stubborn little thing that is always at odds with everyone.
 I love my chubby boy.  I never had a chubby baby so it is kind of fun!
 The little man in action sans pants.  No pants are allowed anymore or else his rare temper will come out to play.  Apparently, crawling is some serious business.
 Sterling is so crazy big in his Stander.  I can't believe he is going to start school soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment