Friday, April 17, 2009

Work Sucks!

So Trevor is going to start working on May 1st.  He has just been focusing on school and the fam. this semester because Sterling is more than a handful.  He decided that he is going to do his own window washing business this summer, so we are crossing our fingers that this is going to be better than another job.  I mean what is not to like, you get to pick your own work hours, you don't have to listen to a boss and you get to work outside.

We are going to Banff overnight next week just to get out of the house.  I am starting to go stir crazy here.  We used to go on vacation every 6 weeks before Sterling was born, but he has made that one impossible and I need to get out.  We are planning 3 different vacations this summer, but they don't seem to be soon enough.  We are staying in this hotel: http://www.bestofbanff.com/fox-hotel-suites/index.html . We have stayed here before and we loved it because it has a sweet hot tub (check it out) and it is newer as well.  My other requirement for going anywhere is that is has a gym to compensate for the fatness I will surely gain with my crappy vacation eating habits.   


We are also going to Medi Hat this weekend  after Trevor's finals to meet Colin and Stacey and their little ones.  They live in Saskatoon but Stacey's parents live in the Hat so we are going to meet them there and eat ROSCOE'S!  Yum Yum!  They are the best wings in the whole freakin' world and I usually don't even really eat much meat.  Ohhh, talking about all this food makes me miss my digs in Utah...We love rockin' the Gandolfo's, Kneaders and Costa Azul.
-Alauna

1 comment:

  1. Love the poster.I hope that Trevor gets lots of work from it.I am glad baby Sterlings shunt seems fine.He is a sweetie.Love you guys

    Mog

    ReplyDelete