Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope Classic 2010

So it is official. I am helping organize the 2010 first annual Hope Classic Wheel and Run in Calgary. Trevor and I are on the SBHASA board of directors.. It is in August every year and the Canadian national Spina Bifida Association is trying to make this a huge national event accross Canada. So I am really excited because this year Trevor and I are heading to Edmonton in order to run this 8km run. So everyone needs to mark their calendars for the middle of august next year and attend this event. There is a 5km wheel, walk and run and a 8km wheel, walk and run. It has one of the lowest entry fees for any run only $18 dollars and you get a free t-shirt and a huge barbeque after. Plus, all the money goes towards promoting awareness about Spina Bifida. Check out http://hopeclassic.ca/en/ for more information. So freakin' excited that we can mix things up in the association and do some good.
-Alauna

No comments:

Post a Comment