http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Royal+Oak+Way+NW&daddr=51.153159,-114.213814&geocode=FSB6DAMdyzEx-Q%3B&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=17&dirflg=w&sll=51.152452,-114.214425&sspn=0.002954,0.00515&ie=UTF8&ll=51.149417,-114.216614&spn=0,359.979401&t=h&z=15&layer=c&cbll=51.149333,-114.216481&panoid=0jmoA8KrW6zKI0t6esAhIg&cbp=12,223.95,,1,-3.53
I am happy that it is finally here after all this packing. I still have a long night of packing after the flu made Sterling a very unhappy little boy. He was up all night three nights in a row and just cried all night long no matter what you did to calm him down. In the day he would nap on and off all day but he wanted you to hold him all the time. So I lost three days of packing because I was stuck holding the Midget (it was either that or listen to him cry non-stop). Must say that I am relieved that he is almost feeling completely better, minus he is still pretty clingy.
Took Sterls to his PT/OT a couple of days ago and it was pretty good news. They told me that he is above average for speech and hand/eye coordination and comprehension. They gave him a money jar with an opening just big enough to fit poker chips inside and he instantly started putting them into the little hole. Must say I was impressed! Anyways, this is good news because alot of people with Spina Bifida have learning disabilities and ADD/ADHD. These usually show from the time they are babies and it looks to all the hospital workers that this little guy is not going to have to deal with that on top of his physical one.
I will try and remember to take before and after pictures for everyone of the new abode...It might take a while because I have lots of plans and things to make but it will happen!
-Alauna
Hooray I hope the move goes smooth, and i'm glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete