Here is my quick post to let everyone know things....
First, the move went alright...I had a super bad sore throat and so it was pretty painful to do any hard labour that made my throat dry. Not to mention we picked the worst day to move ever. It pretty much was a super blizzard the first half of our move and then the second half was just tons of slush. Only in Calgary could it snow tons and tons and be super cold and then at noon instantly change to bright and sunny and 10 degree Celsius. Luckily, my husband who procrastinated calling someone to help us move got lucky. My brother and sister-in-law came to the rescue to help us move without being asked! So pretty much nothing is put away because I was sick until yesterday and my body was 'sick tired' and didn't want to move. What sucks is that I took Monday and Tuesday off to get unpacked and it never happened because I was sick. What a waste of days off....
Halloween is here and I have been a super procrastinator myself (After complaining to my husband for weeks about him doing the same thing). I bought everything to make Sterling's costume 2 months ago and I didn't even start it until last night. He is going to be a garden gnome complete with pointy hat, beard and watering can (to hold his candy when trick-or-treating). I finished the hat last night after I put Sterling to bed, so hopefully it fits his melon. Will post pictures when I get back to work on Monday. Turns out that we don't have Internet or tv or phone. I am waiting to hear back from the townhouse board about their take on satellite and can't get the others until I have that figured out...
-Alauna
-Alauna
No comments:
Post a Comment