Monday, May 31, 2010

Ugh...

Ugh pretty much explains my life right now.  I do not have any projects, Sterly pics or interesting things to post these days.  I am in a pregnancy funk and can't seem to get out of it.  I am not as sick as my pregnancy with Sterling, which doesn't say much because I lost 15 pounds the first 3 months with him because of the constant vomiting.  I may not be as sick but I am having a much harder time coping with the stress and exhaustion.  When stress happens it really happens is boat loads of it.  I got a promotion at work, got pregnant, got a new puppy, Sterlings has an exhausting round of medical appointments (9 appointments scheduled for June) these next couple of months and Trevor has had to work some overtime lately.  I am just really tired and feel like I am sucking at everything.  I can't seem to keep my house clean and I can't seem to find the energy to get any of my projects on hold done.  Ugh!  At work I can't seem to grasp my new position as well as I normally would because I am so tired that my mind can't seem to remember anything and things are getting muddled around.  I seriously would love to take a couple days off of work just to relax and get my bearings straight again, but unfortunately out of my 5 weeks of vacation only about 1 week of it isn't dedicated to Sterling's medical appointments.  Seriously can't wait for my year of Mat. leave and not having to worry and juggle medical appointments and how I can manage them without missing too much work!

Good news though, Trevor got promoted at work!  Yea!  I think something really good had to happen or else my head was going to explode from stress related issues.  More money has got to = not so stressed, I lying and telling myself!

But bad news also....Sterls seems to be allergic to Zoey!  He started getting these red itchy eyes every time he plays with her sooooooooo....I think we have to sell the little rat dog.  She is only 3 months old, so she should adjust well, but I feel like such the parental jerk.  Sterling absolutely loves loves loves Zoey.  Every time I pick him up from day home he says 'Puppy, Home' over and over the whole way home.  We tried to tell him this weekend that we had to take the puppy to a new home and he said "No, my puppy, my puppy!"  So I really feel like a jerk for taking away a puppy from a almost 2-year-old boy!  Yea, so nice of me!

1 comment:

  1. Awww lady you need a mommy break. Hope things get easier. Treat yourself to something. Tell you husband to suprise you with flowers or something.

    ReplyDelete