Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day Celebrations

We celebrated Valentines Day in typical form by decorating sugar cookies....Of course I didn't actually have any Valentines cookie cutters, so we improvised and just did animal cookies with pink icing. Sterling iced lots of cookies and Emery ate lots of cookies.




Trevor got me flowers and my constant pregnancy craving companion of slurpee (can't get enough of those, this pregnancy). The kids made Trevor cards and I made Trevor a coupon book. Armed with Photoshop, a printer and cardstock it is full of coupons for things a Papa would love such as 2 hours free time without us, his favorite dessert made by me and even time to play video games....lucky! Trying to save money because Trevor is going to school on February 21st. Yay for being home early for 6 weeks (4:00pm instead of 5:30-6:00pm)!!! I think he Is pretty excited too because this year he is learning paint.

Now time to get ready to soak up the long Family Day weekend....Oooh, excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment