Monday, August 27, 2012

Yup, awkward much!

I am a super awkward person. I just am and I have no social skills especially in group situations. I'm pretty sure my husband laughs daily at the hot awkward mess I am on the phone with ANYONE, at stores talking to workers or even marketers coming to my door. I'm constantly saying super weird things or repeating myself because I am too nervous to even think straight.

This is particularly annoying in friend situations. I'm too nervous to ever invite anyone to do anything. And when they invite me to events I get all sweaty and nauseous just thinking about it. This doesn't mean I don't want to go but usually my social awkwardness makes it nearly impossible for me to just say 'yes'. Sad thing is that I LOVE throwing events and I'm super good at it.

Anyway, this is all leading up to this...I am pretty bored during the days and in hopes to entertain myself happened upon the beauties below that ALL pretty much sum me up perfectly. Yup, I'm just that awkward.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness story of my life. Those were awesome. My kids think I am crazy because I am laughing to myself.

    ReplyDelete