Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boo :(

Boo on me. Had a follow-up ultrasound today for my subchorionic hemorrhages in my uterus, I'm almost 15 weeks. I knew the news was coming but it still sucks to hear. The hemorrhages are larger which = bad news (they usually are gone by 18 weeks, not getting bigger). But the baby is still on track which = good news. I could tell they were still there because of the horrible cramps I get when I do too much, like do the dishes. Yup, the dishes are now too much to handle doing, so nothing is getting done in my house. The poor hubby already gets up at 3:30am and gets home at 5:30pm so no getting cleaning done there. So when you come to my disaster of a house....sorry upfront, it will be better in about 7-8 months. Another ultrasound in 3-4 weeks to hope they magically shrink because they start getting to be bad news after 22 weeks (meaning they can cause pre-term labour bad news).

Christmas was fun this year as always! Kiddies favorite present this year came from my parents. A sweet kiddie sized table. They both request to have snack time there everyday! Fun! Sterling learned our traditional Finnish Joulupukki song for Christmas Eve this year. We told him he wouldn't get his present unless he sang so he was diligent in learning. Although Joulupukki himself scared the living day lights out of him! Here are a couple sweet Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment