Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new fav. Dresser

My sister recently moved and got rid of some furniture. Naturally I scooped them right up to finish in my own style. Scored this sweet midcentury dresser. Love it! Made my own stencil out of frog tape and wax paper. This is what she became after a sanding, a stencil and a quick paint (love her):

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. Midcentury is my favorite time period design wise. Modern and classic. I think if it were mine I would have left the drawers the wood and painted the numbers on. You are so talented and this looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to do that, except what my crappy iphone photo does not show is the dents and chunks taken out of the fronts (It has been handed around the family for quite some time). I sadly had to fill them all in with wood fill because they were so deep and paint it in order to save it :(

    ReplyDelete