Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Feeling Productive

Yup, I officially seem to be out of the 24/7 morning sickness rut.  Well, mostly...I still throw up twice a day and don't function the first couple of hours because I am so sick (I basically just sit and stare at the wall for the first two hours of my day), but my last two pregnancies I was sick 24/7 until the day I gave birth.  Meaning, when I wasn't on Zofran, I was throwing up anywhere from 4-15 times a day and only 2 times a day while on it.  Now that I said it, I have jinxed myself and the last week of only being sick a couple hours a day is going to make me pay and be 10 times as sick.

That being said, I have been super productive this week.  I know I know, I am supposed to take it easy.  This is taking it easy for me.  I'm totally serious about this is taking it easy for me.  THis last week I:

Refinished my set of three mini blinds in my living room into roman blinds.

Primed and painted the cabinets and drawers white in my desk area (they used to be oak, bleh).

Primed and painted the oak shelves near my front door white.

Got my food storage and home reno. shelves organized.

Cleaned up the cords and computer in my desk area.

Cleaned all my windows.

Fixed all the dents and holes in my wall and painted them (a little boy in a wheelchair makes a million dents in only 4 months time...seriously, I filled about 200 of them).

See aren't I productive.  I think I needed to be after months and months of just sitting and feeling crappy.

So, when the sun comes up I will take some photos to post the last few projects.  Yup, I'm excited.  Although, don't expect much...I am lazy and just take Iphone photos these days because I can post them directly from my phone instead of hooking up my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment